To Live is to Suffer
Winter has come, will you survive?
Snow began to fall as the Betrayer placed a trinket on the raised stone altar in the middle of the Haunted Forest. The chirps of birds and howls of beasts sounded in disapproval. Each distant noise rising up through the forest in a fever pitch of panic. A cold wind whipped through the trees, chilling man and beast alike. The prophecy had come to pass, and so began the curse of Forever Winter. The Long Winter would haunt the land for decades and all life on the world fought for its very survival. But the ultimate fate of the land is in your hands, for good or ill.
Slaves to Fate is an adventure of apocalyptic winter and fey. This adventure can be used as a prelude for a campaign, or as a one-shot. You can expect this adventure to take 3-5 hours, depending on your group. Inside you will find 16 pages of dark fantasy content, including the following:
- Suitable for characters of 1st to 3rd level.
- An adventure set in the beginning of a winter apocalypse.
- Compatible Old-School Essentials (B/X), usable with any OSR fantasy game.
- Amazing dark fantasy illustrations.
- New Mechanics: Corruption & Mechanics.